Friday, March 09, 2007

Grow up

Fears
"She'll only break your heart; it's a fact, and even though I warn you, even though I guarantee you that the girl will only hurt you terribly, you'll still pursue her. Ain't love grand?" Nora Dinsmoor

Insecurities
"Seven Years passed, I stopped going to Paradiso Perduto, I stopped painting. I put aside the fantasy and the wealthy, and the heavenly girl who did not want me. None of it would happen to me again. I'd seen through it. I elected to grow up."
Finnegan 'Finn' Bell

Hopes
I did it! I did it! I am a wild success! I sold 'em all, all my paintings. You don't have to be embarrassed by me anymore, I'm rich! Isn't that what you wanted, aren't we happy now. Don't you understand, that everything I do, I do it for you. Anything, that might be special in me, is you. " Finnegan 'Finn' Bell

Fantasies
"Don't you know me at all?. She did know me. And I knew her. I always had. From the first instant. The rest of it. It didn't matter. It was past. It was as if it had never been. There was just my memory of it."

No comments: