Saturday, November 04, 2006




So finally, somebody is looking for a serious relationship... When I initially saw the email, and read the first few lines... My heart almost stopped (ok, ok, I know it is not for real, and i do know that it is spam... )
But I read "Hello from nice Irina... I am looking for serious relationship, are you?" and the fact that I met my classmate that goes under the same name just few minutes before seeing this mail in the library did its job... (By the way, my classmate is gorgeous, although she has blondish hair, she is still stunningly elegant...)


But there is another thing that deserves attention... I mean, did you notice all those positive attributes that the e-mail mentioned? I wonder, into what degree are these actually those qualities, that men seek in their future partners (I mean seriously seeking future partners, not FANTA's) ... Like being kindhearted, sincere, merry, honest, open, attentive, caring, loving, easy-going, with good sense of humor, loving home warmth and comfort. Well by now I already had a feeling I am reading email from an angel... (oh c'mon are there people with only positive features?)

And this one almost killed me (well, after this one I definitely knew it is spam) having traditional and deeply developed sense of family values and belief in the family as the center of all life. (Bla bla bla bla... It reminds me of this american guy I met in Jama pub in Prague, who told me that he had first wife from USA and she was a bitch, his second from Germany... they still divorced, and now his current girlfriend is from Ukraine and is just perfect... she does not bitch about him comming home late etc... and he was actually aiming at establishing correlation between the longitude and the suitability of women for a long-term relationship, so is it eastern girls that western men are longing for?)

And the list continued, this angel does not like conflict, deceit, lies, and angry words or loud and hurtful talk... (Oh c'mon, who likes conflict, deceit lies and angry words? Yes, please talk to me in hurtful way, lie to my and deceive me...) She longs to devote herself to her future family – to her only one man and their children. (Wow!!!)

By now she probably got attention of all those family guys... but now what I did not quite understand ... the list of her hobbies, is it chosen on random or does it tailor certain interest group? She likes reading a lot, spending time outdoors, and walking in the park, different kinds of outdoor activities. she loves sea, sauna. and is fond of playing tennis and badminton; fitness, dancing, listening to music, traveling, alternative medicine (alternative medicine??? is she a witch?). But if this girl exists... I would only wonder why she has to write emails to random people... she probably has a que at her doorstep...

No comments: